Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Labouring away on labour day

Finally had time to put up my "Off-the-wall" hangers on Monday. The walls here are made of brick and cement, so I had to do a bit of drilling and use wall-plugs (couldn't use any of the mounting hardware provided), but it was worth the slight bit of effort.

Judging by the amount they've prettied up my room, I'll have to get more of those hangers and bring the other guitars back from the studio!



As an aside, I spent the rest of the day cleaning... My room was a royal mess at the beginning of the day. I wonder how long it'll stay this neat....

3 Comments:

Blogger emeryz said...

Very very nice guitarrrsss *drools*.. I still think that thingo on top of your PC looks like an oven toaster... Yummy ham & cheese toast...mmmm..

10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

It's been months, dude... time for an update

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home