Sunday, April 23, 2006

Been awhile....

It's been some time since I last visited this place. Come to think about it, it's also been some time since I last picked up my guitar just for fun...

Funny how you can just stop doing the things you enjoy and not think about it at all.

Hmm... Makes me kinda wonder if I do this for myself or for the handful of people who actually stop by this dump and spare some time to read my random babblings. Probably a bit of both. And I'll probably require some motivation from both to keep me going.

So if you've stopped by here hoping to pick up some pearls of wisdom/to laugh at my stupidity/because you really have nothing better to do with your life... and found that there ACTUALLY IS a new post, then do post a little comment. We all need a bit of a push sometimes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see you blog again.
Keep playing the guitar!

Em, Rich and myself are currently trying to record an album... not playing as music as I wish we were fun when we can!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you blog again and see how're u doing, ramblings, and etcetc.

keep it going..

pL

10:54 AM  
Blogger WanZ said...

*coughs*
*picks up a wet cloth and start cleaning up the cobwebs and dust*

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erms...what the diff between a big comment and a little comment?

Good to see you started again! By the way, for next post...to increase chances of people actually getting your URL right...try dum.blogspot.com. Or if you have faith in the intelligence of fellow mankind, dumdum.blogspot.com

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home